1. Giving unessential personal data: You might be exceptionally glad for your life. Be that as it may, unless your own data is significant to the occupation you're applying for; do exclude it on your CV.
2. Spelling blunders, grammatical mistakes and poor syntax: The quantity of CVs that recruiters see once a day with spelling blunders and different missteps are horrifying horrendous.
3. Badly formatted CV: These days your CV will in all probability be perused on-screen before it's printed off. Assuming for sure, it is ever printed. Accordingly, arrange your CV with the goal that it is anything but difficult to peruse on a screen. Stay with text styles, for example, Arial or Times New Roman at text dimension 10 or 12. Use italics sparingly and don't utilize any hues. Specially if you are writing an Executive CV you can not afford a bad format.
4. Highlighting important data: Remember, your CV will have little time to inspire. At the point when incorporating your CV think "advantages" and make them self-evident. That doesn't mean placing them in all CAPS yet it means making what you'd convey to the part simple to discover, straightforward and, most importantly, convincing
5. A long CV: Keep your CV short, punchy and to the point. This implies it shouldn't rush to more than 2 pages of A4. Rather, concentrate on your recent experience and accomplishments. On the off chance that you should allude to a job(s) from a while back, then you could make a different 'Past Employment' report and allude to it in your cover letter. Generally an accountant CV writing is just 2 pages long.
This principle applies to education as well. In the event that you considered a subject numerous ages prior then, unless you have stayed up with the latest, it's likely no more pertinent.
6. Unexplained gaps in vocation: Having unexplained holes in your occupation history is a major 'no'.
7. Applying for a position for which you're not qualified: Make beyond any doubt you read the expected set of responsibilities precisely and some other extra data that might be accessible. Ask yourself, 'I may like the sound of the occupation yet do I truly have the right expertise set and experience?' If the solution for your inquiry is still "yes" then proceed, hit that 'Apply Here' catch and get good fortunes! In any case, in the event that you don't possess all the necessary qualities then kindly don't go any further. Save the spotter profitable time and yourself the anguish of dismissal.
Hope these things help, instead of using any automated CV Builder online and only go for expert writers.